Travel to the 12th Annual Emirates Cardiac Society Conference in joint collaboration with the American Heart Association by applying to the travel grant today. The deadline is August 31, 2021
The following will be provided as part of the Almahmeed Travel Grant at the conference:
- Accomodation: Three night stay at the Crowne Plaza hotel for the periods of October 6-9, 2021 where standard check in and check out times apply
- Registration: A diamond pass will be provided for the grantee
- Air Ticket Stipend: AED 2500 will be provided on reimbursement basis to the grantee on the last day of the conference at the speaker’s room.
Grantees are to bring their confirmation email of being provided the travel grant at the speaker’s room on the last day of the conference in order to receive their air ticket reimbursement.
Cardiologists, fellows and healthcare professionals with interest in cardiology can apply for the travel grant. The criteria for selection will be based on:
- The responses at the travel grant application form
- Growth in the scientific domain in cardiology
The Almahmeed Travel Grant deadline is August 31 (23:59 +4 GMT Dubai Time). The grantees will be anounced on this page as well as on social media by the first week of Septemebr 2021.
Four winners will be provided with the travel grant
Note: Grantees will also be communicated with via telephone and email to inform them that they have been accepted. Grantees are expected to provide their images upon request for use by organizer on the official ECS social media channels.